Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm so confused!

My friend asked if I'd mind making her a custom-collegiate, handy-dandy tote bag.

Naturally, I said "yes."

Blue, green, orange, gold and black.


Go Gators!


Go Noles!

Go ........ I can't remember the other school.

Three, or is it four, schools are represented with these colors.

This is going to be one crazy tote!

I'm not sure how I'm going to manage keeping these schools straight...

Stay tuned for my progress on this menagerie of collegiate goodness.

Sewing this bag is going to be a challenge!

Too bad I don't have a degree in rocket-science!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Well...that is going to be different.

I LOVE your header!!

The Queen (aka Red Bear) said...

GO Nittany Lions!!!! Go blue and white!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...