Friday, May 7, 2010

jungle in here!

I have been soooo busy, getting ready for RAM tomorrow.

There's fabric everywhere and the house needs cleaning. Clothes need washing.
HELP!
Today's theme: jungle...ROAR!

The true colors are much prettier...more orange, green and blue. But I'm in a hurry, so as Steve Martin would say, "Excuuuuuuuuuse Me!"

Oh, my! This is very adorable fabric. The background is more of a grey, but hey, I'm no Anne Geddes...this is amateur photography, folks!



Peace, man!

We'll be down at the Riverside Arts Market tomorrow, booth 617. Down by the river...come by and say, "Hi." Or, "take a hike, you're so lame!"

There are loads of great Mother's Day gifts under the bridge...it's going to be a beautiful day!

1 comment:

J said...

Patti,
If you didn't sell the bag with the Peace symbols on it, I would like to purchase it for my daughter. She loves anything and everything with peace signs.
Thanks,
Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...