Thursday, December 3, 2009

PSA on the PGA.

With all that's been happening in celebrity news this week (Meredeth Baxter, Tiger Woods), I've decided to use my blog as the forum to admit my prior "transgression" with a famous golf pro. I am not at liberty to disclose who I've been cavorting with, as Gloria Allred is currently helping out a fellow "hostess" of mine and I haven't cleared the details with Gloria. Here is the list of my possible candidates:

Not him...not that I couldn't handle the competition.




Perhaps Jack?



Possibly Lee...



Now here's a Player!




Arnold Palmer? He is, after all, giving the thumbs up!


I'll never tell!


1 comment:

Thomas Fleming said...

How about Walter Hagen? Ben Hogan? Bobby Jones? Sam Snead? Oh, yeah--they're all dead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...