Thursday, June 18, 2009

grey and gloomy day.


It's cloudy here today. And hot. And humid. I did finish the purse, which is huge. I really like it. You could fit 2.5 kidletts in it, if you needed to carry them around. I'd show it to you, but with the lack of that beautiful afternoon sunlight that is so conducive to a nice photo, I must wait until a pretty day comes along to take the picture of the purse-suitcase-tote-carryall.

I'm ironing...what are you doing, this fine summer's day? I certainly hope it's prettier where you live.

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I understand that sweet little cloud.

I have missed you...for reals.

randi said...

We have sunshine and 80 degrees and working in the garden. Here in Colorado it is dry as a stick. Humidity is practically non-existant in the summertime. Lotion is my best friend at this time of year!

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Wow. It's chilly here but not gloomy. I'm madly preparing for my market, so I'm ironing lots too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...