Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ebelskiver!

Have you ever laid your eyes on this pan? I've been eyeing it for over a year now, I think it's rather nifty. What a great idea for breakfast, or better yet, Lent. For those pesky meatless Fridays. Just make your huge, always-hungry-never-full teenage son some of these yummies, and you've got the whole meat-free meal licked, so to speak! Just a thought...

I've been very busy, these past few days. Once tomorrow is over, I'll be back. If all goes well, I'll share the details. If it's a bust, I may still share the details but embellish the story, just to make it interesting. Not that I've ever done that before...

1 comment:

Jana Nielson said...

My Dad bought an Ebelskiver pan when I was a little girl. He made them a few times, with a beer batter recipe (scandalous!). We didn't like it very much as kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...