Monday, February 9, 2009

day for new panties.


Oh, come on, admit it...you're intrigued with "Pantipalooza!" Honestly, who wouldn't be curious to know what it's all about? And the panty image just grabs you, doesn't it? Leave it to our friend Mindy to come up with this genius idea. So incredibly genius, in fact, that I've chosen to copy my friend Randi and blog about "Pantipalooza" today. I'm a follower, what can I say? You know the feeling you get when you go to grab your unmentionables out of the drawer, you're rushing around getting ready for work (or an incredibly hot date) and horrors, no clean panties?! Imagine what it must feel like when you don't have the money for panties, or you're in a shelter, having had to leave your possessions behind. Wouldn't it be comforting to have a clean pair to put on, to be able to have some dignity in your day? Think about what it would mean for a woman in crisis to have that little bit of comfort, of solace knowing that another woman had thought about her basic need. Please head over to Mindy's for more information and ideas...you'll be glad to help. It's a panti-riffic opportunity to help a friend in need.

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Thank you so very much for posting this. I appreciate it so very very much!

It's A Wonderful said...

My extreme pleasure!

Anonymous said...

I love Mindy's event--the name is just so great!

I think I am going to give some panties to one of the local places that gives out clothes and food. I was gonna be a chicken and give something like shoes, but panties is gonna be the thing. Gotta be brave and go for the undies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...