Monday, November 3, 2008

day in the life of Tom.

Again, I am shamelessly photojacking one of my brother's excellent weekend adventures. Because, quite frankly, it appears that there are more interesting things to do in the Rochester area than around Jacksonville. And I am not above plagerism when it comes to "borrowing" material. Here we are, back in time enjoying a Sunday drive, a la carte. Get it? Carte? Buggy? ...Never mind.


Oh my, who's that with Johnny Appleseed? It's my sister-in-law, also a local groupie! Johnny's such a rebel, a knave, a cad. Watch out, Melany! You know how those famous men are! He'll toss you away like a, like a......like an apple core!

Oh, but how sweet is this?! My heart is melting all over the keyboard. It brings out every maternal instinct left in my body. This young woman/girl kissing the goat is my nephew's little wife. It's a picture of contradiction. I know she's a grown woman, yet she looks like a little girl. I do believe I could look at this photo every day for the rest of my life and never tire of it.


Thanks, Tom...you're a good sport. More pictures, please. I'm going to need more material.



2 comments:

randi said...

Cute photos! You are right about your nephews wife--she does look really young!

Ali said...

Aww..how sweet. I feel the same way when I get around animals too. :)

Thanks for dropping by my site! I hope you come back sometime :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...