Saturday, November 8, 2008

missing keys.

I have "misplaced" my car keys. They've been "misplaced" for a couple of months. I have looked in all the obvious places, to no avail. I need some intervention. St. Anthony has always helped me out in missing matters, normally other peoples' missing matters. Now I really need his help and YOURS. If you'd like to help me find my "misplaced" keys, recite this simple prayer:

St. Anthony, St. Anthony
please come down
Patti's car keys are lost
please help them be found.

I'll let you know when and where the keys have been, once St. Anthony leads me to them. He's always been very faithful to me, but I'm figuring it's because he and I were helping someone else. Perhaps he needs you to help me, this time. So in advance, thank you for your prayers.

God bless you and have a great weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...