Monday, July 21, 2008

happy purse.

Hello, Sue's purse! Sue ordered a special purse. The rubia (me) thinks this is one of the most beautiful fabrics on the market. Amy Butler, for you curious folks. On as to why Sue's purse is truly one-of-a-kind. Sue is very petite, but I still love her. She's short, small-framed, and very slender. Not to mention that she has a smile that lights up any room she walks into. Anyway, Sue needed a purse to fit her dimensions. Which makes a lot of sense, as a big purse would swallow poor Sue up! "Hey, where's Sue?" "Oh, she's in her handbag, she tripped and in she fell!" Or, "Why is Sue hooked up to that purse?" "Because the straps are too darned long!" You get the picture. So we shortened the basic strap a few inches, to ensure the drop isn't below Sue's hip. She also requested an inside zipped pocket-very good thinking, Sue. The bag measures 9-inches wide by 9-inches tall. It was important not to cut any additional fabric off of that brown base, as you would lose a lot of that glorious design. I then added that coordinating yummy green polka dot, which just pops the bag. OK, Sue, I hope you like your new purse. If anyone is interested, please pop on over to the rubia for a looksie at her other stuff. New bags will be appearing in August, along with some other new accessories. Now, I can't promise that I won't post some of my new creations here...I'm so shameless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...