Wednesday, August 8, 2012

she's watching me!


This is the first doll I made. She's been with me through thick and thin. She's been in existence for all of six months. A lot has happened in these past six months! Dolly is a veteran...she sits and watches me from the sewing table, my dresser and now, she's perched in the old family rocking chair. In fact, Dolly is watching me write this post. She wants me to tell you she doesn't particularly care for the barrette I put in her hair. She thinks it's bland and lacks pizazz. I agree with Dolly. I don't know what I was thinking, but it's there for good and maybe someday I'll add a rhinestone to it. Sit up, Dolly! You're leaning to the left and we're all right leaners around here!

In other news, I found some awesome stuff on Pinterest. I'm heading over there now, to lust over a piece of word art that I really want for my office. If I didn't know better, Pinterest could be on the list of the 7 Deadliest Sins...boy, am I in trouble!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Hi there
I hope you've been having a good summer...I haven't blogged very much so I thought I should come on over for a visit.

Your dolly is adorable. What a great job you did on her. I love Pinterest also..there is so much eye candy there and great projects...and pics...and food...and...
have a great week
Judi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...