Thursday, December 8, 2011

reindeer hair clips.

 And the camera is kinda broken, but not entirely so. It seems there's something amiss with the power cord. I don't know, Jason can get the cord just-so to download, but I have no luck at all. The reason I haven't posted in a few weeks...

Until I discovered the memory card and the little slot in the laptop. Mmmm-hmmmm, I figured it out. I can download my photos without the stinking cord. And I have overcome.


Meet my reindeer clip. I've been making these for a few years. I'm selling them at a local shop...they're also great to clip to your collar or lapel. Or purse, or hat. 


This is my hair, modeling the clip. I know, my hair is messy. No, not really. It's just curly and it always looks messy. Thank goodness I can't see the back of my head, or else all that messy-looking hair would really bug me. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

Hi there
Your reindeer clips are soooo cute. I bet you sell a lot of them. Adorable.
Hope you are heading into to a great weekend...and getting ready for Christmas...
come by and visit sometime.
Judi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...