Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Green Purse

Green Purse. Pfffffft. Don't let the uninspired name fool you. It's so much more than green!

*Note to self: "Use the correct color information, it does make a difference!"

The color palette is "Citron and Grey," a hot color combination in the world of textiles.


There's an outside back pocket, but I didn't think to take a photo of it. It's not that I'm lazy, I just didn't think to snap it until just now. I've been dusting and cleaning toilets...perhaps the bleach addled my brain.

I thought the purse needed a little oomph, so I rolled this flower, put a little tulle behind it and attached a pin. The flower is removable...it can be attached somewhere else on the purse, on your clothing or in your hair...though I think it'd hurt if you try stabbing the pin portion in your skull.

I don't know, maybe I'm over-thinking things. I think I'll get back to my cleaning, now.

Housework is sooooo stupid overrated!

I'll be putting this purse in my etsy shop within the week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...