Tuesday, October 21, 2008

blatant, shameless advertising.


I think this fabric is so stinkin' cute! I've had it for years and just couldn't bring myself to cut it. That reindeer is just so happy and energetic! I'll be posting it in my store this week. Take a look at that boy on the table. He's so stinkin' cute, too! Also a limited edition. But he's not for sale!

I'll be announcing the winner of the Thanksgiving Wristlet on Thursday. I will email the winner for their address...keep your feathers crossed!

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I have a boy of my own so I am in no need to purchase another.

I LOVE the reindeer fabric! That is soooo cute!!

Unknown said...

LOVE your craftiness! I will add you to my other blog! Thanks again Patti!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

I'm with 'princess of everything'- I have 3 boys, don't need to buy another one, but the wristlet...that is cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...