Friday, March 2, 2012

Poi Meets Boy




Like all mothers, I spent many years and loads of energy teaching our son the dangers of fire....

I'd say, "Whatever you do, DON'T play with fire!"

He promised me he wouldn't!!!

I failed...my dire warnings fell on deaf ears.

My nineteen year-old baby rebelled and ordered fire poi.

 He plays with fire. With lots of fire. Hot fire.

Fire-y fire.

Yellow. Hot. Intense.

Thankfully, there's a pool a few feet away from where he spins it.

Until recently, his father and I were unaware he plays with fire.

We know now!

You're asking yourself, "How in the world can she keep herself from running over and blowing that poi out?"

I've tried, it's not a pretty site! Not to mention my hair would go up in flames...

I pray...I pray a LOT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...